Policies and Procedures
- Each child should have one participating adult.
- Families are to listen daily to the Suzuki Early Childhood Education Class CD. This enables mastery of the material and better enjoyment of classes.
- The class will participate and share prepared music in concerts and recitals with the students from the violin program several times a year.
- Please do not bring food or drink to class. If your child must have a drink or snack, please take them out in the hall for the sake of the other children.
- Please do not bring toys to class.
- Please keep sick children home.
- Please change diapers in the designated area.